Friday 3 August 2012

After Tahajjud Prayer.

”O Allah! All the Praises are for you, You are the light of the Heavens and the Earth, And all the Praises are for You; You are the Keeper of the Heavens and the Earth. All the Praises are for You; You are the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is there in. You are the Truth and Your promise is the Truth and Your speech is the Truth and meeting you is the Truth and all the Prophets are the Truth and the Hour is the Truth.
“O Allah! I surrender to You, and believe in You and depend upon You,and repent to You; and in Your cause I struggle and with Your orders I rule. So please forgive my past and future sins and those sins which I did in secret or in Public. It is you, whom I worship, None has the right to be worshipped except You”
~Ameen~

No comments:

Post a Comment