Thursday 2 August 2012

I am Muslim

When I say I'm Muslim, I am not shouting "I'm the Best".
I'm whispering "I seek peace" and Islam is the path that I choose.

When I say I'm Muslim, I speak of this with pride.
And confess that sometimes I stumble, and need ALLAH to be my guide.

When I say I'm Muslim I know this makes me strong. And in those times when I am weak, I pray to ALLAH for strength to carry on.

When I say " I'm Muslim" I am not boasting of success. I'm acknowledging that ALLAH has rescued me and I cannot ever repay the debt.

When I say I'm Muslim, I'm not claiming to be perfect.
My flaws are indeed visible, but ALLAH forgives because ALLAH is the most forgiving.

When I say I'm Muslim, It does not mean I will never feel pain. I still have my share of heart aches, which is why I invoke ALLAH's name.

When I say I'm Muslim. I do not wish to judge, I have no such authority.
My duty is to submit to ALLAH's all -encompassing love.

~Alhamdulilah Bliss~

No comments:

Post a Comment